Thursday, June 11, 2009

This Week's Comic



Here is a comic that I’ve been working on for a while. My great aunt passed away in April from stomach cancer. She was a huge fan of Seinfeld. Every time we saw each other we would recite shows and talk about how much of a loser George was. So Zizi, I hope you enjoy this comic from up there and we’re sorry we didn’t get a chance to say goodbye before God needed to laugh with you. I hear he’s a Seinfeld fan too.


One time Zizi came to visit see saw this painting and really liked it. It was named “Forest Run” because it looks like a forest and the drips are running. (Very cleaver I know.) It is now titled “Tears for Zizi”. With that said, “Tears for Zizi” is this month’s painting. The sale price is $650 framed and $500 from the sale of this painting will go to Zizi’s church St. Leonard’s in Boston, in her memory.

No comments: