Monday, May 7, 2007

This Book Will Change Your Life!

You Need to Read This Book TODAY! You don’t need credit cards. You don’t need car payments. You don’t need to be in debt your whole life. WOW! Do you know how much money you would have if you were making “payments” to yourself, instead of to banks with interest?

My brother recommended I read this book “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey, and since then I have been such a proponent of this book and Dave’s simple, not easy way to deal with money. When I started talking to friends and co-workers about it they asked me repeatedly “are you on commission?” I’m not on commissions; I am just passionate about sharing good information that is changing my life. This is not a get rich quick scheme but a clear roadmap to handling money. I bought the book for $25 and will save over $800 this year. I listen to his radio show m-f 2-5 and it very educational.

This is a great book and really smashes myths that we all have been marketed and sold. We don’t need consumer debt, we don’t need car payments, and we don’t need to have our student loans living with us for 20 years.

You need to read this book today, for yourself, for your family, and for your future.
www.daveramsey.com Check it out.

No comments: